The PFB construction technology is based on the use of a steel framework as a base to attach elements of enclosing structures. Our company manufactures load-bearing frames from self-produced welded I-beams or the products of domestic and foreign steelmakers.
Self-produced roofing and facade materials (profiled sheeting, facade cassettes, steel siding, facade and roofing lozenges, metal tiles etc.) are used as enclosing structures.
In its classic form, the prefabricated building framework consists of a set of transverse frames inter-connected by horizontal and vertical bracings and roof transoms.
At the sides of a building, frame pillars or stay braces that take up the wind load are installed. Depending on the construction site conditions and the availability of free space, prefabricated buildings are delivered to the facility either as a complete set or as individual elements according to the assembly schedule.
Prefabricated buildings have 10 major advantages:
- Diversity of architectural forms and multi-functionality of prefabricated buildings enabled by the use of combined frames (supporting structures are made from welded beams, and secondary structures—from LGSF). For this reason, creating a unique plan and implementing new design ideas and solutions are possible.
- In contrast to brick and concrete buildings, PFB do not require massive foundations, which allows for a significant reduction of construction costs.
- Quick and easy assembly of structures allows for fast commissioning of a building and reduces the ROI time for customers.
- Development of design documents and manufacture of frame elements are performed at the factory with regard to their subsequent shipment (the vehicle’s dimensions are taken into account); this allows for a significant reduction of transportation costs and of the time of delivery to the construction site.
- Possibility of simultaneous work on different stages of the project, which enables much faster construction of the facitlity.
- Reusability of PFB structures. Possibility of dismantling and relocation of the building.
- Resistance to various dynamic loads (wind and seismic resistance) owing to the structural features of the steel frame, which uses additional bracings to achieve these properties.
- Possibility of further expansion of development area, which enables the customers to plan their financial resources.
- PFBs are supplied as a complete factory package so that a customer or a general contractor does not have to worry about construction materials procurement.
- PFBs are highly maintainable; certain components can be easily replaced in case of mechanical damage during operation.